2019 U.P. Football All-Star Game

General board to discuss Upper Peninsula football.

Moderator: Moderator Group

2019 U.P. Football All-Star Game

Postby tgoldbeck » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:34 am

Great regular season! Congratulations to all teams that made the playoffs, and good luck making it all the way to Ford Field. It is time to start preparations for next year's U.P. Football All-Star Game. 2019 will be the 12th year, so that is probably enough years in the books that we can officially call it a "Classic" now. So, I'd like to welcome everyone to the 2019 summer gridiron classic! I need All-Conference lists as they become available, so if you have them, feel free to post them here, or email them to me. Sometimes they do not list what grade each player is in, so if you send them, please indicate which players are seniors. Thanks!! todd@xcel.net
Xcel Owner
tgoldbeck
UP Football Guru

Re: 2019 U.P. Football All-Star Game

Postby tgoldbeck » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:17 pm

U.P. Fans-I need your help! The All-Conference lists have come out, but the Great Lakes 8 Man conference did not list anyone's grade in school or many of their positions. If you could please reply to this post and put JR or SR, and positions (Offense and Defense) of any players you may know in the list below. I put the positions behind the players that were released by the conference, but all the rest were left blank. If you can help, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!!

First Last-School-Position-Jr/Sr
Mason Harris-Brimley-
Hunter Lipponen-Brimley-
Chase Fisher-Cedarville-
Gunnar Fountain-Cedarville-
Jarron Masuga-Cedarville-DL
Tristen Masuga-Cedarville-
Andrew Blanchard-Engadine-QB
Kyle Gould-Engadine-Hybrid
Alex King-Engadine-OL
Zach King-Engadine-
Jonah Miller-Engadine-LB
Matt Bush-Pickford-RB/DB
Nick Edington-Pickford-WR
Stephen Lamothe-Pickford-
Isiah May-Pickford-OL/DL
Jimmy Story-Pickford-QB/LB
Chase Warner-Pickford-
Gunner Larson-Rapid River-
Lenny Menary-Rapid River-LB
Nate Olson-Rapid River-DB-
Sam Orth-Rapid River-DL-
Tyler Sundling-Rapid River-
Trent McDowell-Rudyard-
Drew Steiker-Rudyard-
Maxwell Zeeryp-Rudyard-
Roubens Fink-Superior Central-RB/DB
Noah Groulx-Superior Central-
DJ Johns-Superior Central-
Beau Rondeau-Superior Central-
Hunter Dupont-Carney-Nadeau-
Brett LaFord-Carney-Nadeau-
Evan Hedtke-Forest Park-LB
Al Hoenig-Forest Park-
Tommy Peltoma-Forest Park-
Jacob Peterson-Forest Park-OL
Tommy Showers-Forest Park-WR
Brady Eichmeier-North Central-WR
Leo Gorzinski-North Central-
Noah Gorzinski-North Central-DB/Hybrid
Dalton Hanchek-North Central-OL
Anthony McVay-North Central-
Caleb Walters-North Central-DL
Max Bruette-North Dickinson-
Brennan Donaldson-North Dickinson-
Devin Donaldson-North Dickinson-
Phil Bass-Ontonagon-
Noah Kaarto-Ontonagon-
Henry Menigoz-Ontonagon-
Ed Polakowski-Ontonagon-
Reed Deklaurelle-Stephenson-
Montel Glover-Stephenson-RB
Colin Hauser-Stephenson-
Shaun Mikus-Stephenson-
Xcel Owner
tgoldbeck
UP Football Guru

Postby tjays » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:02 am

Matt Bush-Pickford-RB/DB-Jr
Nick Edington-Pickford-WR-Jr
Stephen Lamothe-Pickford-Jr
Isiah May-Pickford-OL/DL-Jr
Jimmy Story-Pickford-QB/LB-Jr
Chase Warner-Pickford-Sr
tjays
UP Fan

Postby Mayday35 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:25 am

http://www.sooeveningnews.com/sports/20 ... by-coaches

UP teams have an “All Conference” and an “All Star” for 8 man. The “All Conference” is both the west and the east combined. The “All star” is just the teams on their side.
Mayday35
UP Fan

Postby tgoldbeck » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:54 am

Thanks for the information on the Pickford players! Thanks also for the link to the all-conference list. That is the list I received, but there are no grades listed for any players, and many of the positions are also not listed.
Xcel Owner
tgoldbeck
UP Football Guru

Postby BCryderman » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:18 pm

http://www.sooeveningnews.com/sports/20 ... p-football Here’s the All-UP Teams! Grades are marked next to the players names
BCryderman
New to Board

Postby EUP Football fan » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:41 am

All 4 Cedarville players on the list are seniors
EUP Football fan
UP Fan

Postby tgoldbeck » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:42 am

Invitations are going out in the mail today. Not sure what the turnaround is for them to make it to the U.P. before school gets out for Thanksgiving, but they are on their way. As players accept their invites, I will post the rosters here and on the FB page (https://www.facebook.com/UPAllStarFootball). Game is Saturday, June 29, 2019.
Xcel Owner
tgoldbeck
UP Football Guru

Postby tgoldbeck » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:53 am

2019 U.P. Football All-Star Game FINAL Roster. Draft of the players will take place in March to see who will be on each team (Black vs Red).

Seth Aho, Gwinn
Kyle Anderson, Menominee
Peyton Anderson, Negaunee
Tyler Beauchamp, Kingsford
Nathan Beckman, Westwood
Ashton Bergman, Westwood
Andrew Blanchard, Engadine
Mason Bockert, Gwinn
Bryce Brazeau, Marquette
Collin Broemer, Gogebic
Matthew Bruette, North Dickinson
Alex Cannoot, Marquette
Christer Carne, Escanaba
Ed Chapman, Gwinn
Brandon Christensen, Newberry
Christian Creten, Gladstone
Brendin Cryderman, Sault
Reid DeLaurelle, Stephenson
Brady Eichmeier, North Central
Roubens Fink, Superior Central
Chase Fisher, Cedarville
Cole Galeazzi, Kingsford
Chuck Gerhard, Iron Mountain
Sam Gilles, Westwood
Doby Gillis, Gladstone
Montell Glover, Stephenson
Noah Groulx, Superior Central
Dalton Hanchek, North Central
Trevor Hendrickson, Calumet
Blake Hewitt, Westwood
Hal Hoenig, Forest Park
Justin Hood, Iron Mountain
Vince Hughes, Gladstone
Josh Iwanicki, Marquette
Craig Kamin, Escanaba
Tate Kay, Sault
Kellen Klein, Lake Linden-Hubbell
Logan Kruhlik, Ishpeming
Gunnar Larson, Rapid River
Mitchell LeGrave, Norway
Hunter Lipponen, Brimley
Brent Loukus, Calumet
Brent Lundquist, Rapid River
Andrew Mann, Kingsford
Hayden Mann, Westwood
Brandon Martens, Norway
Dan Martin, Gladstone
Ethan Martysz, Marquette
Jarron Masuga, Cedarville
Anthony Mattson, Munising
Leonard Menary, Rapid River
Jonah Miller, Engadine
Devon Nyman, Ishpeming
Matt Ojala, Calumet
Travis Ojala, Calumet
Nathan Olson, Rapid River
Sam Orth, Rapid River
Gregory Paquin, St. Ignace
Caden Pellizzer, West Iron County
Jacob Peterson, Forest Park
Eddy Polakowski, Ontonagon
Trevor Povolo, Kingsford
Zachary Powell, Norway
Devin Racicot, Bark River-Harris
Beau Rondeau, Superior Central
Cayne Rowell, West Iron County
Shawn Sandahl, Menominee
Brody Sanville, Gladstone
Willy Schmitt, Bark River-Harris
Bryant Schram, West Iron County
Mason Schieding, Munising
Tucker Shepard, St. Ignace
Hunter Smith, Ishpeming
Drake Sundberg, Ishpeming
Gavin Sundberg, Ishpeming
Tucker Taylor, Gwinn
Luke Terrian, Kingsford
Noah Tourangeau, Escanaba
Matthew Trawick, Ishpeming
Josh VanDenberg, Calumet
Brayden Velmer, Negaunee
Phillip Voss, Ontonagon
Reese Waara, L'Anse
Caleb Walters, North Central
Chase Warner, Pickford
Parker Wilson, Gogebic
Alex Zampese, Negaunee
Max Zeeryp, Rudyard
Beau Zorza, Marquette
Xcel Owner
tgoldbeck
UP Football Guru

Postby tgoldbeck » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:35 pm

U.P. Fans & Coaches,

I would like to inform all of you that we will be changing providers for the apparel and shoes for the U.P. Football All-Star Game this year. This is the 12th year, and for all but the first 2 All-Star Games, I have used a good friend of mine who also lives in Middleton. For the first two years, my friend Mike Maslowski (Maz-played for the KC Chiefs) did the gear, but he lives in KC and the shipping and distance made it very hard for both of us to keep it going. The guy now does it as a favor to me (we ref HS wrestling together), and we definitely could not have provided as much as we have to the players and coaches, nor donated as much, if not for him. Each year, I get approached by several providers in various areas asking that we switch services. I am loyal to all of our providers and always give them the first chance to renew for the following year. Sometimes it makes sense to keep the partnership, and sometimes it makes sense to move on with a different provider. I am grateful to anyone who has helped this event along the way, even if we have parted ways. We literally could not have done it without their help. Also, I thank all of the sponsors every year who step up and support the players by donating and purchasing ads in the program to help the players meet their goals. Again, this event is so unique and special, and it requires that everyone in the U.P. support it, and they have over the years!

That being said, I would like to introduce Dan Bushmaker from Kollegetown. Dan is the U.P. rep and already has a handful of schools in the U.P. that he provides apparel and fundraising services for. I was approached by Dan to consider using them for the apparel, uniforms, footballs, cleats and some other peripheral gear that we need. He was referred to me by some of the coaches in the U.P. who work with him and thought he could help us as well. I did my due diligence and met Dan and the relevant staff, as well as toured the Kollegetown facility. We met in-person several times, and had numerous conversations about what they could provide, as well as what they would be willing to donate. After getting all of the details worked out, I decided that Dan would be the one to provide the gear for the U.P. Football All-Star Game this year.

It was very important that Dan and Kollegetown understand from the beginning what the U.P. Football All-Star Game is, and what values and goals we have for the event. I made it very clear that our main financial goal is to donate back to as many U.P. schools and football programs as possible every year. Each year, we donate a full set of practice jerseys to two different schools (45 each), as well as 12 new footballs to each of the schools of the two All-Star head coaches. In addition, we give money to Bay Cliff Health Camp and sponsor a scholarship that is awarded by the U.P. Sports Hall of Fame. Those are all great, but our best donation might be the $1000 cash we give to two football programs each year that they can use for whatever they want to improve their football program, from youth to high school, and facilities or equipment. Whatever they feel will help their program, they can use the money. Each year, we pick two new schools to receive the money, and all schools will eventually receive the donation before we start the process over again. Due to our new partnership with Dan and Kollegetown, we will be able to donate another $1000 to a third school this year, instead of our typical two schools. That is excellent news for everyone.

If you are interested, Dan can help your program with any apparel and gear needs. He also does the "fundraising cards". As I mentioned, there are several schools in the U.P. who already use Dan, and for every school who uses Dan for their apparel and/or fundraising needs, he will donate a portion to the U.P. Football All-Star Game. After our numerous discussions, I feel that he completely understands what the U.P. Football All-Star Game means, and his willingness to donate back to the event for any school who uses his services confirms that.

Dan's contact information is below, so feel free to contact him at your convenience. He travels throughout the U.P. every week and would be happy to meet with anyone who may have questions. If you already have a provider, I completely understand. There is no pressure at all from me. I simply wanted to pass along his information, because of how much we spend every year on gear and how he will be supporting the event. He can do any type of apparel and they are an exclusive Under Armour dealer for cleats and shoes. Let me know if you have any questions. I'd be happy to let you know what we discussed and provide any details for your information gathering process. Thanks as always for your support!

Dan Bushmaker
Kollege Town Sports (a Division of Riddell)
dpbushmaker@kollegetown.com
920-819-1012
Xcel Owner
tgoldbeck
UP Football Guru

Postby tgoldbeck » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:24 pm

U.P. COACHES: Now that the players are working on their fundraising, it is time to solidify the coaching staffs for this year's game. The game is Saturday, June 29, 2019 and check-in is Monday, June 24, 2019. We will be having a draft of the players again this year, which will take place around the second week of March at BW in MQT on a Saturday evening. If you have an interest in coaching this year, please let me know (todd@xcel.net). Once I hear back from anyone who wishes to participate, I will get the two staffs finalized and even. Thanks for all of your support of this great event! If you need something to tip the scales...I think this is the best gear we have ever had to give the players and the coaches!
Xcel Owner
tgoldbeck
UP Football Guru

Postby tgoldbeck » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:41 am

The Player Fantasy Draft will take place Saturday, March 16th at Buffalo Wild Wings in Marquette at 6PM. Anyone from the public is welcome to attend and watch. There will be radio on hand to track the action, as well as do interviews with the coaches and players. It is a fun atmosphere to be part of. Players are NOT required to be there, but there are usually a handful of local players, coaches and fans that stop in to check things out. All picks will be posted live as they occur on the All-Star Game Facebook page, so if you can't make it, you can keep track from anywhere. https://www.facebook.com/UPAllStarFootball
Xcel Owner
tgoldbeck
UP Football Guru

Postby tgoldbeck » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:55 pm

Press Release: All-Star Game Announces Schedule, Players & Draft

MARQUETTE, MI – The U.P. Football All-Star Game has finalized the schedule and players for this year’s event. 2019 marks the 12th year of the U.P. summer football classic. For the past two years, the coaches have conducted a “fantasy draft” of the invited players, instead of a geographical split of North vs South or East vs West, and that will continue this year. Coaches can pick whichever players they wanted on their respective teams, regardless of what schools the players or coaches are from. For the first nine years of the All-Star Game, it was East vs West, or North vs South. The draft was such a big hit with everyone involved, and it created two very competitive games, that the draft appears to be here to stay. Players will either be selected to the Red Team or the Black Team. Selections will be posted live for those who wish to follow the action (https://www.facebook.com/UPAllStarFootball).

The draft will take place on Saturday, March 16th at Buffalo Wild Wings in Marquette at 6 PM, and the picks will be reported live on social media for all who want to follow the progress. The coaches from both teams will be in attendance and are getting underway with the research of all players, so they can put together the best team possible that fits their offensive and defensive schemes.

The “draft” has been generating the usual buzz as coaches call each other across the U.P. to get information on the players. Not only will players be competing against traditional rivals, they might also be competing against players on their own school’s team. There is little doubt that the past two years have been the most competitive and evenly matched in the history of the event. The coaches have done a great job picking their teams, and will certainly be prepared this year as well.

The game will be played in Marquette at the Superior Dome, on Saturday, June 29, 2019. Game time is set for 1 PM, with the doors opening at noon. Many activities are planned throughout the week for the players and coaches.

Monday, June 24, the players and coaches check in at Meyland & Majors Halls on NMU campus, and there will be a food drive for the Beacon House food pantry at the check-in location.

Tuesday evening, June 25, will be the team and individual pictures, as well as media day. Players and coaches will be available for interviews from any media that are present.

Wednesday afternoon, June 26, will be the Players Skills Challenge. The players will compete for the titles of Fastest Man, Strongest Man, Receiver, Quarterback Challenge, Kicking and Punting Challenges.

Thursday, June 27, the players and coaches will be visiting Bay Cliff Health Camp, which has become one of the signature events of All-Star Week. Bay Cliff is a summer camp for children with physical disabilities and the all-star players will spend time with the campers, showing them football drills, and finishing the day by having dinner with the Bay Cliff campers and staff. After dinner, the players join the campers in their traditional flag lowering ceremony at the central square, which ends each day at Bay Cliff and is very special to be a part of.

Friday evening, June 28, is the All-Star Banquet, with the guest speaker to be announced at a later date. The banquet provides family and friends a chance to connect with the All-Star players after a long week of practice and activities. It is formal attire for the players, and they stand up in front of everyone and introduce their roommate for the week, and tell everyone some things about each other. Players also get recognized for their accomplishments during the Skills Challenge and they receive their All-Star Rings.

The U.P. Football All-Star Game will also be donating proceeds to the following U.P. charities: Beacon House, The U.P. Sports Hall of Fame, as well as Brimley and North Dickinson Schools. A lottery drawing was performed to select the two schools, and donations will be made directly to the football program of those schools chosen. Each year, new schools will be chosen until all U.P. schools have received a monetary benefit from the game. Several other schools (Manistique, Westwood and Sault Ste Marie) will also receive donations in the form of All-Star Game equipment, which includes the practice jerseys and footballs.
#
Xcel Owner
tgoldbeck
UP Football Guru

Postby tgoldbeck » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:46 am

DRAFT UPDATE! Saturday, March 16th, 6PM at Buffalo Wild Wings in Marquette. The draft picks will be posted on Facebook live. You also can listen to the live radio show on Sunny 101.9 or live stream on your computer at Sunny.FM
Xcel Owner
tgoldbeck
UP Football Guru

Postby tgoldbeck » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:12 pm

Final Alphabetical RED TEAM ROSTER
Seth Aho Gwinn
Peyton Anderson Negaunee
Nathan Beckman Westwood
Matthew Bruette North Dickinson
Christer Carne Escanaba
Brady Eichmeier North Central
Roubens Fink Superior Central
Charlie Gerhard Iron Mountain
Doby Gillis Gladstone
Noah Groulx Superior Central
Dalton Hanchek North Central
Trevor Hendrickson Calumet
Vince Hughes Gladstone
Josh Iwanicki Marquette
Craig Kamin Escanaba
Kellen Klein Lake Linden-Hubbell
Logan Kruhlik Ishpeming
Gunnar Larson Rapid River
Mitchell LeGrave Norway
Hunter Lipponen Brimley
Brent Loukus Calumet
Andrew Mann Kingsford
Dan Martin Gladstone
Jarron Masuga Cedarville
Anthony Mattson Munising
Jonah Miller Engadine
Devon Nyman Ishpeming
Matt Ojala Calumet
Travis Ojala Calumet
Nathan Olson Rapid River
Trevor Povolo Kingsford
Zachary Powell Norway
Devin Racicot Bark River-Harris
Beau Rondeau Superior Central
Cayne Rowell West Iron County
Shawn Sandahl Menominee
Brody Sanville Gladstone
Bryant Schram West Iron County
Hunter Smith Ishpeming
Tucker Taylor Gwinn
Noah Tourageau Escanaba
Parker Wilson Gogebic
Beau Zorza Marquette

Final Alphabetical BLACK TEAM ROSTER
Kyle Anderson Menominee
Tyler Beauchamp Kingsford
Ashton Bergman Westwood
Andrew Blanchard Engadine
Bryce Brazeau Marquette
Collin Broemer Gogebic
Alex Cannoot Marquette
Ed Chapman Gwinn
Brandon Christensen Newberry
Christian Creten Gladstone
Brendin Cryderman Sault
Reid DeLaurelle Stephenson
Chase Fisher Cedarville
Cole Galeazzi Kingsford
Sam Gilles Westwood
Montell Glover Stephenson
Blake Hewitt Westwood
Hal Hoenig Forest Park
Justin Hood Iron Mountain
Tate Kay Sault
Brent Lundquist Rapid River
Hayden Mann Westwood
Brandon Martens Norway
Ethan Martysz Marquette
Lenny Menary Rapid River
Sam Orth Rapid River
Gregory Paquin St. Ignace
Caden Pellizzer West Iron County
Jacob Peterson Forest Park
Eddy Polakowski Ontonagon
Mason Schieding Munising
Willy Schmitt Bark River-Harris
Drake Sundberg Ishpeming
Gavin Sundberg Ishpeming
Luke Terrian Kingsford
Matthew Trawick Ishpeming
Josh VanDenburg Calumet
Brayden Velmer Negaunee
Phillip Voss Ontonagon
Reese Waara L'Anse
Caleb Walters North Central
Chase Warner Pickford
Alex Zampese Negaunee
Max Zeeryp Rudyard
Xcel Owner
tgoldbeck
UP Football Guru

Postby tgoldbeck » Sun May 12, 2019 3:19 pm

It is almost here...The game is next month already! Brimley and Sault Ste Marie will each receive a full set of practice jerseys, and Manistique and Westwood will each get 12 new footballs for their coaches being head coaches of this year's All-Star Game. The following schools were drawn to each receive a $1000 donation this year: Negaunee, North Dickinson and Brimley. Every school will receive the $1000 donation once before we start the selection process over again. We usually donate to 2 schools, but thanks to the generosity of Kollegetown and Dan Bushmaker, we were able to add a third school this year. Other donations include $500 to the U.P. Sports Hall of Fame to fund a scholarship for one of the All-Star players, $500 to Bay Cliff Health Camp and approximately 1200 lbs of food to the St. Vincent DePaul Food Pantry.
Xcel Owner
tgoldbeck
UP Football Guru

Postby tgoldbeck » Mon May 13, 2019 5:04 am

The following schools were drawn to each receive a $1000 donation this year: Negaunee, North Dickinson and Brimley. Every school will receive the $1000 donation once before we start the selection process over again. We usually donate to 2 schools, but thanks to the generosity of Kollegetown and Dan Bushmaker, we were able to add a third school this year. Other donations include $500 to the U.P. Sports Hall of Fame to fund a scholarship for one of the All-Star players, $500 to Bay Cliff Health Camp and approximately 1200 lbs of food to the St. Vincent DePaul Food Pantry.
Xcel Owner
tgoldbeck
UP Football Guru

Postby tgoldbeck » Wed May 22, 2019 9:37 am

Anyone interested in booking a hotel for Friday, June 28 or Saturday, June 29, call the Country Inn & Suites (The Official Hotel Provider for the U.P. Football All-Star Game). 906-225-1300. You must press 0 to reach the Marquette front desk and ask for the All-Star Game discounted rate. If you press 1, you will be forwarded to a national reservation center, and they will not know what the All-Star Game is. Thank you Country Inn & Suites for your continued support of the families and friends of these All-Star players!
Xcel Owner
tgoldbeck
UP Football Guru

Postby tgoldbeck » Wed May 22, 2019 11:10 am

All-Star Players, Families & Fans,

If your parents, family, or any other fans wish to purchase RED or BLACK shirts with your name and/or number on the back, Loyal Tees has an online store for them. They can order in advance and pick up the items at the game when they arrive. Loyal Tees is the Official Game Day Apparel Provider.

Loyal Tees has BLACK or RED tshirts available to order, as well as long sleeve shirts and hooded sweatshirts. They will have these at the game also, but the best option is to order them in advance, so you can just pick them up at the game and wear them right away. If you wait until game day, it might take the entire game to get your name and number on the shirts.

Xcel will have WHITE tshirts at the game for sale, with the All-Star Game logo, as well as WHITE tshirts with the Yooper Bowl logo. Xcel WILL NOT have RED or BLACK shirts available. If you want to support your player's RED or BLACK TEAM with s specific color shirt, then you should order your gear from the online Loyal Tees store below.

https://www.loyaltees.clothing/yooperbowl
Xcel Owner
tgoldbeck
UP Football Guru

Postby tgoldbeck » Thu May 23, 2019 10:14 am

Below is the full roster for both teams, along with each player's jersey number, if you are ordering any shirts with name and/or number on the back.

Team First Last School #
Black Kyle Anderson Menominee 48
Black Tyler Beauchamp Kingsford 1
Black Ashton Bergman Westwood 34
Black Andrew Blanchard Engadine 14
Black Bryce Brazeau Marquette 10
Black Collin Broemer Gogebic 71
Black Alex Cannoot Marquette 8
Black Eddy Chapman Gwinn 55
Black Brandon Christensen Newberry 25
Black Christian Creten Gladstone 2
Black Brendin Cryderman Sault 42
Black Reid DeLaurelle Stephenson 94
Black Chase Fisher Cedarville 35
Black Cole Galeazzi Kingsford 75
Black Sam Gilles Westwood 60
Black Montell Glover Stephenson 11
Black Blake Hewitt Westwood 63
Black Hal Hoenig Forest Park 65
Black Justin Hood Iron Mountain 73
Black Tate Kay Sault 3
Black Brent Lundquist Rapid River 5
Black Hayden Mann Westwood 50
Black Brandon Martens Norway 72
Black Ethan Martysz Marquette 6
Black Lenny Menary Rapid River 52
Black Sam Orth Rapid River 86
Black Gregory Paquin St. Ignace 54
Black Caden Pellizzer West Iron County 12
Black Jacob Peterson Forest Park 44
Black Eddy Polakowski Ontonagon 87
Black Mason Schieding Munising 24
Black Willy Schmitt Bark River-Harris 20
Black Drake Sundberg Ishpeming 37
Black Gavin Sundberg Ishpeming 21
Black Luke Terrian Kingsford 7
Black Matthew Trawick Ishpeming 17
Black Josh VanDenburg Calumet 56
Black Brayden Velmer Negaunee 74
Black Philip Voss Ontonagon 64
Black Reese Waara L'Anse 22
Black Caleb Walters North Central 9
Black Chase Warner Pickford 4
Black Alex Zampese Negaunee 99
Black Max Zeeryp Rudyard 68

Team First Last School #
Red Seth Aho Gwinn 43
Red Peyton Anderson Negaunee 25
Red Nathan Beckman Westwood 10
Red Matthew Bruette North Dickinson 26
Red Christer Carne Escanaba 21
Red Brady Eichmeier North Central 13
Red Roubens Fink Superior Central 3
Red Charlie Gerhard Iron Mountain 44
Red Doby Gillis Gladstone 34
Red Noah Groulx Superior Central 46
Red Dalton Hanchek North Central 52
Red Trevor Hendrickson Calumet 48
Red Vince Hughes Gladstone 22
Red Josh Iwanicki Marquette 79
Red Craig Kamin Escanaba 9
Red Kellen Klein Lake Linden-Hubbell 28
Red Logan Kruhlik Ishpeming 40
Red Gunnar Larson Rapid River 33
Red Mitchell LeGrave Norway 23
Red Hunter Lipponen Brimley 7
Red Brent Loukus Calumet 16
Red Andrew Mann Kingsford 55
Red Dan Martin Gladstone 2
Red Jarron Masuga Cedarville 99
Red Anthony Mattson Munising 5
Red Jonah Miller Engadine 18
Red Devon Nyman Ishpeming 63
Red Matt Ojala Calumet 14
Red Travis Ojala Calumet 36
Red Nathan Olson Rapid River 42
Red Trevor Povolo Kingsford 24
Red Zachary Powell Norway 78
Red Devin Racicot Bark River-Harris 70
Red Beau Rondeau Superior Central 8
Red Cayne Rowell West Iron County 72
Red Shawn Sandahl Menominee 11
Red Brody Sanville Gladstone 20
Red Bryant Schram West Iron County 77
Red Hunter Smith Ishpeming 17
Red Tucker Taylor Gwinn 80
Red Noah Tourangeau Escanaba 50
Red Parker Wilson Gogebic 12
Red Beau Zorza Marquette 56
Xcel Owner
tgoldbeck
UP Football Guru

Postby tgoldbeck » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:42 pm

U.P. Football Fans,

We are in need of a Public Address (PA) Announcer for the U.P. Football All-Stare Game, which is Saturday, June 29, 2019. Doors to the Dome open at Noon, so the PA Announcer usually gets there 11:30 AM. As the PA Announcer, you will get to watch the game from one of the best seats in the house, the upper media deck at the Dome. Besides the radio broadcasters, you will be up there without anyone bothering you. The PA Announcer will announce all players and coaches before the game as they run onto the field. During the game, you will be expected to give typical play by play. I will have a full and detailed PA script for all names, as well as all announcements which need to be made throughout the game. As PA Announcer, you will get several Official Game programs, roster lists and a few spotters to help you with player numbers and action on the field. You may choose your own spotters. You also will receive a U.P. Football All-Star Game shirt, just like the coaches. Please email me if you know of anyone who may be interested in this job (todd@xcel.net). Thanks!
Xcel Owner
tgoldbeck
UP Football Guru

Postby tgoldbeck » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:58 am

Game jerseys have arrived and pictures are posted on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/UPAllStarFootball/
Xcel Owner
tgoldbeck
UP Football Guru

Return to Upper Peninsula Board